This is my final outcome, I decided to recreate and improve my time-lapse with ice. I think this one worked a lot better then my first one. I perfer this one as I feel the timing is a lot better then the one I did before. I used squash to colour the water to make it stand out more compared to using water. I took a photo every minute for an hour using the shutter speed 1/400, a aperture of f5.6 and an ISO of 6400. This time I didn't use a light, I used the natural light to try and reduce the flickering light. However, the lighting does change through out this time-lapse, but it is less dramatic then my first one. I set the camera up on a tripod and used a remote to prevent the camera shake. I think it could be better if there was less reflection change on the side of the bowl and on the side of the frame. I do think this is a better timeline then my first as the ice it a lot smoother with the change as the ice melts. From this I learnt how difficult it ...
Comments
Post a Comment