timelapse gif traffic

 I experimented making a gif of my own. Although this is only a shorter version of my gif . I used the same process as the gif tutorial before. I think it worked well showing movement through the traffic travelling. I think maybe it could have been a little smoother as it shows some movement through the camera. I think using a sturdy tripod would prevent this. I think to make this better I could re- experiment with this technique with traffic at night and use a longer shutter to capture the light trails as the traffic moves. I could also combine slow shutter speed photos with fast shutter speed photos to make a more interesting gif.
From this I learnt that a tripod or timer is needed to remove the movement of the camera.I think this gif was successful. However, I would use a timer or tripod if I was to re- try this method.

Comments